Thursday, March 16, 2023

Think About This: I Matter Too

 





Hey There!


Thanks for checking out Smom's Lifestyle! You can read the blog at blogs.smomslife.com

Self care shouldn’t feel like a chore. It should make you feel like PEACE on a beach. Start protecting your peace and create the life you want. Get simple self care ideas and learn how you can fit it into your lifestyle.


Reach out to me at hello@smomslife.com




Think About This: I Matter Too

 

I am in a place in my life where I realize that my peace is my top priority. Not money, not even happiness, but peace. Money, you can always find a way to earn. Happiness is a feeling, that comes and goes. It is also a decision. However, peace... can't be bought, borrowed, or found on under the couch. So when you have peace, guard it like your life depends on it... because it does. Self care isn't selfish, it's necessary.


Best, Jessica 

Smom's Lifestyle

blogs.smomslife.com

Helping you with simple and sustainable habits to promote self care so you can create the life you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Smom's Lifestyle- Love Language : An Act of Kindness for Those Who Give Acts of Kindness to Others

  Join the waitlist for Smom's Lifestyles new collection- R&R Natural Soap & Self Preservation Monthly Subscription box. It'...